Friday, May 15, 2009

Washington D.C.







Here are a few shots I took in Washington during our two days in D.C.

The first picture is of the Vietnam Veterans’ Memorial at night with the Washington Monument in the background.

The second shot is of our group in front of the Capitol Building. We toured the building but sadly enough our tour started at the same time 5 million or so 8th graders from Michigan arrived. I don’t think I need say anything more (nothing against Michigan or 8th graders).

The third picture is a night shot of the Jefferson Memorial. It had been stormy and as we were leaving the memorial I turned, looked back and caught this incredible, colored sky which really lit up the scene.

The fourth image is of the Supreme Court Library. Because I am a member of the Supreme Court Bar I was able to take our group into the Justice’s Library. (If we had an additional 10 million dollars we could make the new Snow College library look like this.)

1 comment:

  1. Your night shot of the Washington Monument is very cool!! I wish I could have joined you on this trip.

    Great stuff!!

    Kevin

    ReplyDelete